I urge you to make an appointment as soon as possible. Appointments will commence at 9.00am each day and the last appointment will conclude by 5.00pm.
December 11 to 15
January 8 to 12
January 15 to 19
January 22 to 25 (not opening on Australia Day Public Holiday – 26 January)
- You will need approximately one to one and a half hours for the uniform fitting.
- This time includes sufficient time for your child to try on uniforms and have the uniforms name labelled with a commercial grade labelling machine (If required).
- When you go to the booking system, you can choose an appointment time of 90 minutes (which includes labelling) or an appointment time of 60 minutes (which does NOT include labelling).
- By choosing the correct service option, it will allow staff time to pre-prepare some labels and have the machine warmed up ready for your appointment, if necessary.
- Labelling at the uniform shop comes at a minimal cost of 50 cents per item which includes not only printing of the label but also application of the label to your garment.
Please bring cash or a card so you can settle your first uniform account on the day. We advise that we cannot accept payment by cheque.
Note that the sooner you make an appointment the easier it will be to accommodate your specific request for a time. We ask that you are prompt to arrive at your allotted appointment time. If one family arrives late, then it puts the rest of the appointments for that day behind schedule. As a lot of our families do travel a long distance to get here for their appointments, I am sure you can appreciate the need to keep as close to time as possible.
The Uniform and Book Shop is located within the school grounds. The most convenient access is from the Brown Street entrance to the school. Please refer to the map of the school, which shows the location of the Clothing Shop.
Don’t delay – please use the booking system and book your appointment time now.